August 28, 2008

Just Peachy

If you ever wondered what happens when you put a whole nectarine (with a little bit of mold- ew!) in the wigwam, here it is:worm foodThe worms seem to love it and got through about 1/3 of it in three days. But see what I mean about NOT eating half their body weight daily? There are tons of worms in that bin so that nectarine should be GONE. I just know putting their food in the processor speeds up consumption time by DAYS, and once Lilliworm is up and running full throttle it will be processing all the food all the time!

I've been working on a new Lilliworm website that's full of great graphics, snazzy sentences, and fantastic photos- thank goodness. My HTML and FrontPage skills are obviously at a third to fourth grade level, and I'm not going to lie: the current Lilliworm site is an travesty and embarrassment to my worms (and pretty much myself, as well).

Soon, with the creative mind of Gary Cekus Design, my worms will be able to stand (creep? crawl?) proud when the new site is revealed. He crafted the magnificent Lilliworm logo, so you can expect fantastical results!

Lastly, to pay tribute to end of the Summer Olympic Games in Beijing and salute Micheal Phelps, the Lilliworms will swim (read: burrow) around and around the watermelon ring of honor, devouring it all little by little in 17 short days. Well, hopefully much less than that!

worm wigwam feedingwatermelons in the wigwam

No comments: