November 27, 2007

Wiggling their way to the state playoffs...

So, the worms are great. But do you want to know what's even better? SERRA CATHOLIC EAGLE FOOTBALL!

While I am busy with worms, my husband is an assistant coach for the Serra Catholic Eagles. Last Friday, they won the WPIAL Championship at Heinz Field, beating Springdale 10-6. To punctuate the win, my Dad and I had a great time afterward at the Bettis Grille 36- where they serve a mean deep fried Italian hoagie and have the best TVs anywhere. This week, the Eagles move on the PIAA State Playoffs against the North Star Cougars.

I thought the worms were taking a long time, but this football season has been lasting a long time, too! It had better end with a win in Hershey, PA!

I promise promise promise I will focus on the worms next time. I have three new bins ready for action. All I gotta do is find the time and not cop out on the weighing!